Monday, December 10, 2012

Bohol Sandugo Festival Photocontest 2012

The province of Bohol celebrates the Sandugo Festival  on the month of July. And every year the Sandugo Festival Association sponsors a photocontest event. The event is held during the actual street dancing and ritual competition day. I with my Shutter Happy Club joined and witnessed the said event. Here are my Photo Entries for the said contest.

The first entry is what I call the Boholana Beauty. I call this such thing because of her cute smile that signifies the true Boholana trait and ability. A Boholana is known to be a fighter, loving, caring, happy and beautiful.


While this entry is what I call Labyug2x dai. I call this such thing because I was practicing my slow shutter techniques and want to enchance the more. When I saw that she's holding a huge fan and is twirling it around it quickly came to my mind to use slow shutter technique to make this image nice and beautiful.


The Shutter Happy Club during the Photocontest event.


The Boholano Bang2x Club. We don't shoot wars, we shoot festivals.


The experience was so fun and exciting. I had come to see many actors and actresses, beautiful ladies and happy boholana faces. I will not stop joining this contest till next year.

1 comment: