Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shutter Happy Club 3rd Anniversary Funshoot

Every month of November, the Shutter Happy Club celebrate its anniversary. For this year the club has organized to do a funshoot with these three beautiful models namely Miss Sara Sarmiento, Miss Tanya Bianca Schuers, and Miss Ann.

These set of photo's were taken by a Pentax k20D dslr camera, 18mm - 50mm f2.8 sigma lens and 2 light reflectors.

These are my photo's for Miss Sara Sarmiento.




What I like about this photo is it so dramatic. I like taking dramatic and vintage photo's. For me they express one's emotions or feelings, because pictures tell a thousand words.

These are my photo's for Miss Tanya Bianca Scheurs.


I like this photo because it is so girly and the foreground truly blends with the subject of the picture.


These are my photo's for Miss Ann.



The focus of her eyes are so sharp that makes the picture so cool and expressive.

The whole event was fun and exciting because we have done what our heart wants and it is photography, also we have met with each other again and had made new friends and most of all I have come to make my photography skills much better with the help of Sir Ismael Caldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment